Check it out HERE
1. Temperature records from around the world do not support the assumption that today’s temperatures are unusual.
2. Satellite temperature data does not support the assumption that temperatures are rising rapidly:
3. Current temperatures are always compared to the temperatures of the 1980’s, but for many parts of the world the 1980’s was the coldest decade of the last 100+ years:
4. The world experienced a significant cooling trend between 1940 and 1980:
5. Urban heat island effect skews the temperature data of a significant number of weather stations:
6. There is a natural inverse relationship between global temperatures and atmospheric CO2 levels:
7. The CO2 cannot, from a scientific perspective, be the cause of significant global temperature changes:
8. There have been many periods during our recent history that a warmer climate was prevalent long before the industrial revolution:
9. Glaciers have been melting for more than 150 years
10. “Data adjustment” is used to continue the perception of global warming:
The short form: You're being scammed!
TRUTH: The Ultimate Macro-Aggression!