Saturday, October 9, 2010

Physicist Resigns from the APS: Reason — the Betrayal of Science

SEE HERE I concur with what physicist Hal Lewis has done here. It is some time since I've been a member of the APS because my science career went in another direction, more into engineering and product development. But I too hold the standards of good science in high regard and the Climate Alarmism that has characterized the position of many of these organizations with no adequate base in real science is a scandal and a disgrace. It calls real science into disrepute and it is simply dishonest and corrupt.

2 comments:

  1. MSM will try to keep this quiet just like last week's global warming scandal.

    If you aren't familliar with the 10:10 dust up, see these videos.

    While watching the first one, ask yourself if it's sincere or if it's a spoof.

    Keep watching until you're sure, and then watch more.
    http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=7C79DEF1EE25E880

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I saw the videos and put it up. I'm sure they thought it was very funny and that they were very clever. People who think that sort of thing is funny scare me to death.

    ReplyDelete