Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Thomas Sowell on Newt Gingrich

SEE HERE I have mixed feelings about everyone in the race for the GOP presidential nomination.  I frankly liked Herman Cain a lot until he got "Bimbo'ed" whether honestly or not I can't say and our liberal media achieved its goal of removing him from the race without ever doing more than endorsing the smear.  The people I can stand are Perry, Gingrich, Bachmann, and Santorum, but I have reservations about all of them.  It's significant to me when someone I respect as much as Thomas Sowell weighs in to point out Newt Gingrich's record.  I was a big Gingrich fan back in the 1990s when he orchestrated the Contract with America.  He's clearly one of the smartest people running.  I think Gingrich/Bachmann would be a powerful ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment