Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Funny On A Number of Levels

SEE HERE
Why funny? Well Henry Kissenger is pretty recognizable to anyone who is older than say 40. Anyone who is at all politically aware should have seen his image. In any case the name should be recognizable. He's in a wheelchair so here we go with the bullies. I can just picture what was going through Kissenger's mind. He wasn't exactly coy about stating what he thinks. So once more this bunch of baboons that they call a security force is just using its power. Do you feel safer? I sure don't and I've decided that if I have an option I'm not going to fly anywhere. The whole Homeland Security bunch seems more like a threat to Homeland Security than a service.

1 comment:

  1. The last time I flew, I couldn't help noticing a line of cute, young, cheerleader types that had been selected to go through the naked scanner. Obvious threats to national security. I had time to notice this because I had committed the iniquitous crime of carrying a bottle of liquid bath soap bigger than that which is allowed on a plane, and the TSA goons had taken me aside to paw through all my stuff. The time before that that I flew, my traveling companion, who has muscular dystrophy, was carrying a metal cane with an arm cuff, was selected for a protracted grope. Another obvious terrorist.

    I'm with you: I'd far rather drive long distances than fly. Our "security" measures no longer reflect a civilized order. Why are we so anxious to save our skins, only to have to submit to TSA bullies?

    ReplyDelete