Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Rick Perry? Check It Out

SEE HERE I hadn't even heard of Rick Perry a couple of months ago ... head in the sand I guess. But with all the hoopla one way or another with everyone making noise I started paying a bit more attention. Now that he's an announced candidate for president and doing well in the various polls it's time to vet him more carefully. The website here is a defense of Rick Perry against the folks spinning up against him. Whenever I see I high speed spin up I suspect liberal-progressives just because that is their style. So take a look and make up your mind. I'm going to have to vote for anyone running against Obama, but I'd like it to be the best possible candidate. Rick Perry is not my favorite, but my favorite isn't even in the race yet. I want outsiders that are principled. That being said I really think all the Republican candidates, for once in my life, look pretty good. Maybe that's a context issue. I've never had a Democrat president that looked so bad and seemed to be bent on destroying the nation, takes more vacations than anyone in history and only talks in vapid talking points that he contradicts often enough the next time he talks.

No comments:

Post a Comment