Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Nine Principles and Twelve Values


Glenn Beck seems to be onto something so I thought I'd point at it. I'd like to see some conversation about whether anyone disagrees with these. If they don't then what the hell is going on in Washington?

9 Principles



  1. America Is Good.

  2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.

  3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.

  4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.

  5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.

  6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.

  7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.

  8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.

  9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.


12 Values


  • Honesty

  • Reverence

  • Hope

  • Thrift

  • Humility

  • Charity

  • Sincerity

  • Moderation

  • Hard Work

  • Courage

  • Personal Responsibility

  • Gratitude

Check it Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment