Thursday, March 1, 2012

R.I.P. Andrew Breitbart

SEE HERE It's a bit stunning when a young man dies.  I'd never even heard of Andrew Breitbart until perhaps a year ago or thereabouts when I read his book "Righteous Indignation."   I enjoyed the book so much that I looked around for other information about him and now today I hear that he has died suddenly of natural causes.  He was born in 1969 so he was only about 42 or 43.  We never know when our number may be up.  Condolences to his loved ones and may he truly rest in peace having fought the good fight. MORE
RINGER ON BREITBART 


Rush Offers A Tribute to Andrew Breitbart

The viciousness and dishonesty of the Left is on display in the despicable behavior of the news media.  This is how far they have fallen.  Andrew Breitbart was a hero compared to these slimeballs.  SEE HERE and MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment