Friday, October 16, 2009

By Their Fruits Ye Shall Know Them ...

SEE HERE RedState has been making me roll on the floor laughing out loud, or for internet officianados ROTFLOL. This particular treat is about heroes. I'm a real big fan of heroes. We all need role models and I remember my mom always counseling me to choose my friends wisely. She was always saying "Birds of a feather flock together." So if my friends were of the wrong sort, she just figured I was probably on the track to perdition and needed a wake up call.

Lately looking at the friends that President Obama has been surrounding himself with I've been thinking a lot of my mom lately. She'd be pretty outraged by these "friends" and associates of the president. Now we have one whose favorite philosopher is Mao, yeah that Moa, the one responsible for killing millions of his fellow citizens. Maybe my favorite totalitarian dictator murderous extremist would be more appropriate ... first in line for a particular circle of hell reserved for that kind of cozy friendly folks. Maybe Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Lenin, and a few others share the same circle. If so I wish them a toasty time. If I were President Obama I think I'd chose my friends more wisely. But that's just me, what do I know. My mom knew everything and I learned it all from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment