Friday, June 13, 2014

Stand By! It Just Keeps Getting Worse

SEE HERE  I have to say that if someone had told me beforehand how rapidly the United States would be compromised and set on a road to total destruction I would have been inclined to think they were nutjobs, flat earthers, or worse.  But that was back in the good old days before Obama's exercise in fundamentally transforming America.  You'd think someone with such disastrous policies would be checked by all those checks and balances we heard about in school, but they don't seem to be working any more.  The three branches of government have been infiltrated by traitors from what I can see and they are all cooperating in the project to bring us low.  It is likely to only get worse before it gets better.  "It's always darkest before the dawn" was a phrase from my childhood.  Well it's getting pretty dark.  I hope the dawn comes soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment