Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The Most Offensive People On The Planet Are Liberals

I love all the offended cards that liberals play, poor whiny babies that they are.  They are offended by any mention of morality, any encouragement to self-discipline, any statement about truth, especially eternal truth, and frankly anything that contradicts them.  This is the behavior of two year olds.  That's what a liberal is, a two year old in an adult body.  Sad how their development has been arrested.  Offend them enough and they might wake up, but I rather doubt it you racist, homophobe, bigoted, right-wing nut, did I mention racist followed by filthy language I would not repeat.  But of course I'm not supposed to be offended.  That's a luxury reserved to the two year olds on the left.  They are pretty funny most of the time but should not be allowed near the operating controls of government.

No comments:

Post a Comment