Sunday, November 22, 2015

TRUTH: The Ultimate Macro-Aggression


That's a new meme I want to get moving.  Ever since this silly micro-aggression nonsense got started I've been made more and more aware of the "sensitivity" of all the poor two year olds in adult bodies we have on the streets and in the universities.

You can't simultaneously have free speech and trigger warnings and hate speech and "I'm offended" and all the rest of the craziness that is just the latest round of delusional activity brought you by the increasingly insane left.

Just following the rhetoric is sickening.  "Black Lives Matter" and of course they do.  But wait a second.  Black lives don't matter more than white lives or police lives or anyone else's life.  But they want to get offended if you point that out.  What's wrong with these people?  "White privilege?"  What the hell is "White Privilege" but an invented concept to fuel resentment?

I have Irish Privilege and German Privilege and Army Privilege and Ph.D. Privilege and all the other adjectives that define me followed by the word "Privilege."  I am privileged to be a human being made in the image and likeness of God and that's where all my "privileges" and every other characteristic of my being comes from.

Oh, by the way, if you're offended then suck it up!  I couldn't be more offended by this whole stupidity that is being fostered by the left.  When are people going to wake up to these fiendish word mongers and their lies?  There is only one master that the left serves and it is the Father of Lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment