Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Asking for Prayers: How Awful!

SEE HERE I came home to grade papers since I only had a single class this morning and my wife was watching The View, well actually she's knitting and The View was on. They were gassing about how awful it was that Christine O'Donnell has asked for prayers from her supporters. My how evil! Do you mean God might play favorites? Well if you looked at the previous piece by Michael Voris the likely answer is "Yes, of course." The current left is so far off track that they are not exactly likely to be on God's good guy list. On the whole that is pretty funny. The left wants to exclude God from the public square. He's a pretty big guy to be pushed around and they'd be awfully unhappy if God decided to exclude them from the public square "poof! you're toast." I only hope people will pray for me. I can use any prayers that are left over after you've prayed for Christine O'Donnell who is a very nice young lady and would make a great senator, someone who actually knows what it's like to be a real person.

No comments:

Post a Comment