Monday, October 25, 2010

Huckabee Knocks the Elitists in the Republican Party

SEE HERE I totally agree with Huckabee here. I've been involved in Republican politics for over thirty years and there is an elitist fringe we always call the "Country Club Republicans." They are generally the RINOs, often contributing money in exchange for influence. It's an ugly arrangement to my way of thinking because it undermines and betrays the grassroots Conservatives that do virtually all the party work. You can take Rove and shove him for all I care. He sure doesn't speak for me. I heard Christine O'Donnell speak and we need young voices who speak from an authentic heart instead of all these creeps who are in it for power and influence. I'm personally fed up with all the betrayal I've seen over all the years. I want to see authentic Conservatives win and fix the Republic before it sinks into the mire. Rove is part of the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment