Friday, August 12, 2011

Make 20% On Your Money Today! Did You Know Nickels Are Worth 6 Cents for Their Metal Content

SOBERING THOUGHTS This is a rather sobering view of the current state of affairs. When the movers and shakers in Washington are in agreement that there is a crisis and they are pessimistic and don't know what to do, then you know the situation is serious. Some of the remedies suggested are a riot however. If you want to protect your wealth buy nickels? Well apparently the metal content in a nickel is worth more than a nickel. That's scary. There are also folks stealing people's old stuff with copper in it to sell it for the copper content. Gold has gone crazy which is virtually a sure sign of near panic. Being a middle class guy without all that much to claim for wealth, just my retirement plan, my social security and that I own my house (that probably puts me a little ahead of the pack), I figure I'll just have to muddle through no matter what happens. But we need a change big time and it should be a restoration not another looney experiment in collectivism.

No comments:

Post a Comment