Thursday, September 20, 2012

Did You Know This? — DNC Refused Christian Gifts While Welcoming Muslims?

SEE HERE I keep getting stunned by the things that the Democrat party does.  This is essentially a declaration of war against Christians and a claim of solidarity with Muslims ... What?  Why would a whole political party in the United States refuse the good will of Christians?  I don't know if Muslims as a class are our enemies.  I'm inclined to think so since the Koran essentially says so, but perhaps Islam has grown more tolerant.  Of course then one is brought up short by new beheadings, or crucifixions (they crucified a cat the other day and put its picture on the internet), or attacks on our embassy and the killing of our diplomats, and of course there are always the celebrations and flag burnings to demonstrate the tolerance and good will of the Muslims.  But I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt when they're not doing these things, but I rather think I'm being taken advantage of.  But this act of intolerance by the party that claims it is so open on the basis that Christian values apparently contradict the party's vision of itself, that rather ices it. If that is not an open declaration of war against Christianity I don't know what is.

No comments:

Post a Comment