Monday, October 26, 2009

"Birds of a Feather Flock Together"

Anyway that's what my mom used to say whenever she was warning me off some associations that she thought would be bad for me. She'd start by complaining about some aspect of their character and say she was concerned about me and then repeat that adage. I kind of liked it because it showed how much she cared about me and it was also good advice.

Now I'm inclined to offer it in light of the kind of folks that President Obama surrounds himself with. SEE HERE It's troubling if you believe that a man's friends tell you a lot about the man. I'm inclined to think that Obama was a really bad idea. He may well be a very intelligent man. You can't get a law degree without that check in the box. But he's also a dedicated leftist with a simply horrendous list of fellow travelers. Generally I'd not be all that concerned, after all what can one man do? It would appear that with the true colors showing of a whole lot of other leftists, the answer is quite a lot, quite fast, and with devastating results.

No comments:

Post a Comment