Tuesday, September 28, 2010

40.8 Million People On Food Stamps

Welcome to Obamanomics which swelled government employment at the expense of everyone else. Did you know that government employees are making twice what their private economy counterparts are making? How did that happen I'd like to know? When I worked for the government 1960 to 1977 all I ever heard was how much better the private sector did. I went to work for the private sector and just to get a competitive salary they had to boost my position compared to the position I had with the government (so already government employees were paid more). Now it's gotten worse and they do less. There is too much government and it doesn't do enough that is really worth doing. Indeed, much of what government does is positively destructive.

No comments:

Post a Comment