Sunday, November 18, 2012

Freedom of Speech? You Know, Freedom to Say What the Administration Approves Of

SEE HERE This tells me how far the Jesuits have sunk. I was accepted to Fordham as a Physics major in 1960. I didn't go because at the time I didn't have the money. Instead I spent a couple of years in the Army, grew up a little, and ended up going to another Jesuit institution in Philadelphia, St. Joseph's for Physics. It was a good choice. It had one of the best Physics departments around, an amazing department. A small college, only about 1200 students with a huge Physics department. I think there were about thirty Physics majors in my class. Now they're lucky to have ten in the whole school. That's how far institutions teaching hard scientific subjects have fallen. Not a big surprise when you're no longer told how to think just what to think. The is part of the requiem for a culture. We're dead, we just don't know it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment