Monday, November 12, 2012

Why We Need To Get Rid Of All The RINOs

SEE HERE The Republican party should be the party of true principles and not like the Democrat party the party of opportunists.  But apparently there is something in the water in DC what erodes the spine and turns reasonable men and women into fools or Democrats, although I repeat myself.  The Republican party is composed of principled Conservatives and unprincipled bounders who are always telling us why we need to be more like Democrats.  How does that work?  If I wanted to be a Democrat I know where the congregate.  What I want is principled people who care about what is right and true and not a bunch of maggots that try to buy their way into power and influence all the time.  At the end of the day you have to work with politicians and that's difficult because they generally are spineless.

No comments:

Post a Comment