Friday, November 16, 2012

The World Has Gone Insane In My Lifetime

SEE HERE I really wonder why it has happened that the world has gone insane in my lifetime.  The insanity is almost at every level.  Ordinary goodness is ridiculed and all kinds of perversions are celebrated as liberations.  So we have a right to kill children in the womb and we are supposed to let men marry men and women marry women.  Of course we can't burn leaves in the street anymore which everyone did every Fall when I was a kid.  People are scared to death of firearms and although every high school had a rifle team when I was a kid now kids can be suspended for having a scout knife.  We all had scout knives from about third or fourth grade when I was growing up.  The language has changed in many ways as people find politically correct ways to say things that were pretty accurately framed in the old days.  "Crippled" somehow got stigmatized.  Do you think people who are crippled think handicapped is better?  I could go on for a long time on this language thing.  I remember being told that I couldn't be aggressive that I had to be assertive.  Of course assertive behavior was hard to tell from aggressive behavior.  There were a bunch of phony explanations.  Now we're supposed to slime our kids for the purpose of making sure they have been exposed to the latest immoral fad.  Can I get a ticket back to the 19th century?  This stuff is not only crazy, it is seriously sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment