Saturday, April 27, 2013

Election Fraud? Standard Democrat Procedure

SEE HERE I just ordered two books on election fraud because I'm quite convinced that it not only occurs but that it is a major strategy on the left.  I grew up hearing about all the election fraud perpetrated by the Democrat political machines in the big cities.  I remember the thin as a whisker election of John Kennedy which was stolen from Richard Nixon by election fraud with the help of Lyndon Johnson's Texas machine.  Sure there's no vote fraud.  Go tell that to the victims of it.  We have massive vote fraud but it's highly targeted.  I'm planning to learn more about it and get focused on exposing it more.  Thankfully we now have voter ID in Virginia.  It's not the complete solution but it certainly helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment