Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Cover Continues: Is It True? Who Knows Since No Real Data Seems Out There

SEE HERE My my my ... we're supposed to believe that all the congressmen who voted for this healthcare abomination are afraid that they've been targeted by well I guess you'll have to ask them. So far I've yet to see a credible claim that links any of the alledged actions to Tea Party people or even local wackos. But there are enough wackos in the world that undoubtedly there are some that would threaten congressmen for being the irresponsible and immoral crowd that they are. It's just that all this behind closed doors stuff just doesn't ring true. This is a standard ploy of the Demon-crats. If you've done something unpopular condemn your opposition as Neanderthals and suggest you're in fear for your lives because you did the right and heroic thing. It's odd that only Demon-crats ever seem to play this card, but they do it regularly. Someone needs to keep records so we can play the smallest violin in the world's rendition of "My Heart Bleeds for You" when they trot this claim out. Let's see the evidence that it's real. So far I've seen nothing but exaggerations and I'm reminded of the boy who cried wolf.

No comments:

Post a Comment