Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Don't Read It, Don't Even Vote On It. What the Hell Are They Doing Up There?

March 16th, yesterday was a smaller Tea Party up in D.C. but it was the occasion of this revealing video. Not only is the bill huge but no-one can possibly understand a bill that huge even if they try to read the whole thing and then to maneuver so that it can be passed without even a vote sort of by slight of hand is beyond wrong it is embarrassing that these people are our leaders. I don't want as Speaker Pelosi has it, to find out what's in the bill like it's a Pinata. I want to choose my own healthcare and read my own plan. Keep the change and stop trying to run my life. This whole thing continues to be shocking evidence of what a bad bad decision it was to vote in Obama and his henchmen.

No comments:

Post a Comment