Friday, March 19, 2010

George Orwell Stuff Say Princeton Physicists of Global Warming Alarmism

SEE HERE Princeton physicists are generally the gold-standard of physicists along with a few other institutions. So I think this is worth thinking about. Climate alarmism is here called what I think it is "propaganda." The evidence that it even exists is a bit weak and the evidence that it is a problem is essentially non-existent. What was there is increasingly being revealed to be hoked up nonsense, which is no surprise to Freeman Dyson for example who's said that before. The first suspicious sign is that it is all about computer models. But readers here have already seen my rants about this. Show me the data! That's science. Just showing me computer models is almost always propaganda unless you're prepared to defend your model in scientific detail. Any fudge factors are bad. Lots of fudge factors are agenda driven.

No comments:

Post a Comment