Friday, January 27, 2012

Obama Eligibility Case: Georgia

SEE HERE We shall see if the court has any guts.  The evidence seems overwhelming and compelling that Obama is not eligible and that there is also sufficient doubt about his birth in Hawaii to open a full investigation.  We'll see, however, if anyone has the guts to do it.  Whichever way it goes will be interesting.
The question will all come down to whether anyone has the guts to say the emperor has no clothes.  UPDATE ... No Guts! (too bad, I was hoping we'd see some fireworks)

2 comments:

  1. I think other site proprietors should take this web site as an model, very clean and wonderful user genial style and design, let alone the content. You're an expert in this topic!
    MLB 2011 World Series Champions Line-Up Card Photo Mint

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice move to put up an ad Tony. But I'll take praise from anyone. I like the site myself.

    ReplyDelete