Saturday, July 21, 2012

Are We Living In the Twilight Zone? — READ THIS NOW!

SEE HERE Now this is strange.  This is either true or false.  If it is true then all hell is going to break loose and it's hard to decide who wins.  It is also so vague that it is probably a red herring to create an atmosphere that would justify the stories being bandied about that DHS is planning for some sort of event.  If it is false than it's a disinformation move on the part of someone which may stimulate a justification for a reaction, so even false is not a get out of jail free card.

I've been aware of politics and general political events since the latter part of the Truman administration and there have been all sorts of weird things over the years.  This kind of stuff is way over the top on any measure I've experienced in my life.  I could give a list of outrageous U.S. government events that seemed unacceptable for a nation like ours but except for some fiction I've read I've never seen anything like this.  True or false we're in a period of amazing conspiracy theories and wild assertions and expectations.  Has the world gone crazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment