Saturday, January 12, 2013

A Touch of Humor — Except it's Not Really That Funny

VIEW Age-Activated Attention Deficit Disorder?  Well I don't know if it needs a name but I find myself doing this too.  I'll go to the computer with the intention of doing only one small thing, maybe doing a mapquest search to get directions to someplace, but then I notice I have email and I look at some of that and a pop-up informs me that someone has commented on a Facebook post I did so I go look at that.  And so forth ... by the time I'm done I've wasted an hour, have not read my email, forgot that I was originally looking for a set of directions and can't remember to what.  I suppose it starts in these small ways. ...

Then of course when I watched it a matrix came up at the end that had a Bill Cosby routine about UFOs, so I watched that and is was cute so I clicked another that I have to SHARE  and that's how it works, sort of one semi-connected thing to another and you look up and wonder where the day has gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment