Friday, October 24, 2014

Technology Does Always Translate Into An Improvement

SEE HERE I like e-books, but mostly because you can carry so many of them in a single device.  I actually don't like reading them unless I have to.  The main reason is that I like to write in books (yes I know some people think that's awful ... I disagree).  Taking notes is the best way to read if you're trying for comprehension.  This link also points out how failing to teach memorization has crippled the modern student.  Memorization is a great discipline because it teaches you how to remember things.  Our modern educators have largely destroyed education.  To see how awful the results are you only have to go back to the typical abilities of the students of the late 19th century.  It's there to see and it's quite awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment