Friday, October 24, 2014

The News Media is about as corrupt as it could be ...

SEE HERE  I'm so tired of talking heads telling me how to think and filtering the news to meet their agenda instead of reporting honestly and directly.  When I was in high school I was the first page editor of my high school newspaper and wanted to get a career in journalism.  My dad was totally against it.  He said, "Anyone as good at math as you are should not do journalism.  You can always write in your spare time."  So I went on to study physics, engineering, information technology, and computer science.  But I do remember that back in the late fifties we were taught that journalism was about objective reporting and commentary was about opinion.  Well those days have passed us by.  Now everything is about spin and the journalists are the doctors of spin.

No comments:

Post a Comment