Tuesday, August 11, 2009

AARP Meeting on August 4, 2009


I'm not quite sure what to make of this video. It comes across to me as "picking up your marbles and going home" as we used to say when I was a kid, when things don't go your way. The AARP folks running the meeting don't appear to have been treated badly or harshly, just not agreed with so they went off in a pique. Now I've always known that AARP was a liberal front organization. I quit them some time back. I don't care if they do get me a 10% discount at motels sometime. They're always in favor of "on-the-take" program and I just don't think that is honorable. These kind of videos can get tiresome rather rapidly. I've posted a few of Congressmen and Senators pretty much ignoring their constituents (subjects?) and now here's the AARP ignoring their members. What part of "representation" is it that they don't understand?

No comments:

Post a Comment