Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Where Are Those Political Brambles?

The Good Lord only made days with 24 hours and Jessica was just telling me that some of my loyal Political Brambles fans have been complaining to her about lack of content. I had not posted in five, FIVE days. Horrors! I must be sick!

That's certainly true. The news has been full of the Political Kabuki Theater that has replaced sensible governance in the lunatic asylum called Washington that's only about two hours drive from here. It's likely contagious too. My Bramble Time has been eaten up a little lately since I've been helping out the Shenandoah Tea Party folks CHECK IT OUT HERE

If you bookmark it, even if there's no Bramble to get you all stickery you can waltz over to the Tea Party and see what's keeping me busy. All those posts on the Home page are hunted up by the minions of Tea Party analysts who fire them off to my email address and then I loyally post them except for the rare ones that are urban legends or such.

The Briar Patch is certainly full of thorns and thistles these days, so I'll have not problem finding more content. Meanwhile, thanks for caring! The Brambles will keep on coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment