Monday, August 3, 2009

The Pledge: No More Birth Certificate Posts ...

I'm going to take the pledge not to cover this birth certificate issue any more. It is just too weird. Here's a link to a page on the previously cited site that includes a claim that the latest and greatest Kenyan birth certificate is fabricated from this Australian birth certificate. SEE HERE

Way too weird for me. I'm going to try to ignore all this insanity unless something ever so much more insane emerges that makes me crazy enough to go back on my pledge. BTW I compared the two certificates closely and the folds are not in the same places which is weird. There are many similarities to the Australian certificate as well as many dissimilarities. The obvious question is which one is fake? and how do you know? Like I said, it gets weirder and weirder and tracking it makes you crazy too. Here's the coverage on The O'Reilly Factor tonight. (See video below)

If you are interested in this issue you might want to check out the Birther site (well that's what they call it) SEE HERE http://www.birthers.org/ They spin some long versions of the whole story as seen from their perspective. I'm not sure where the counter-Birther's site is unless it's the one I gave earlier in this post.

Can it get any weirder? Well here's a link claiming that Hawaii refuses to verify the birth certificate the Obama has out there. SEE HERE Just what is that about?

No comments:

Post a Comment