Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Stand By for The Death of the West

I was watching a DVD of the last Star Trek movie that rebooted the series by destroying the planet Vulcan and killing off Spock's mother using some sort of "red matter" that created a black hole in the center of the planet so that it imploded and when I saw this Michael Voris piece it occurred to me that "the pill" as contraception came to be characterized, has a similar effect.  Populations are imploding all over the Western world because sex has been transformed into a recreational activity and separated from its fundamental natural role of procreation.  I suppose we may still have time to change and heal but I see no sign that anyone much intends to.  The whole idea of "The West" may become a footnote in the history books of the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment