Wednesday, July 16, 2014

A Religion Without A Soul

SEE HERE I stumbled across this blogpost by "Dr. Sanity" and thought it was a point-blank score on the fundamental nature of Islam. I make no bones about my view of Islam. The idea that some angel like Gabriel came to some guy named Mohammed and proceeded to contradict Judaism and Christianity and counsel brutality is at least a pipedream and perhaps a sign of Satanic inspiration. Whatever it is, it isn't a legitimate religion. "Yeah yeah" I can hear the liberals in my head telling me I'm being intolerant as if any of them are tolerant. My religion is first and foremost the truth. I'm only interested in the truth. Show me what is true and then tell me how you know and I'll make my own judgment thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment