Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The Paranoid Society Continues To Expand ...

SEE HERE  There is something a tad paranoid about the idea that every kid is inherently endangered if there is no adult with them.  This is a relatively new thing in our society.  Most of those of us who are mature grew up in a society where kids had free range of the neighborhood to walk, play, ride their bikes and go pretty much wherever they wanted with nary an adult in sight.  I've shared before that I used to ride my bike all over, miles and miles from home, when I was roughly eight through twelve.  I walked a mile or slightly more to school every day back and forth without adult supervision.  Now all of a sudden it's child endangerment.  What has made our society so much more dangerous?  Oh yeah, there are more liberals, that must be the reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment