Sunday, July 3, 2011

Climatism's Author Steve Goreham on Global Warming

I had lunch with Steve Goreham who authored the book "Climatishttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifm! Science, Common Sense, and the 21st Century's Hottest Topic" when I was at ICCC6 on Thursday (June 30th). Steve makes a few really good points here rather graphically so I thought I'd share them.

One of the things that torques me beyond belief is this notion that a consensus supports global warming caused by human generated CO2. HERE are a whole lot of scientists that don't. I have looked at a whole lot of scientific data in my life. I'm not a climate scientist, but I am a research scientist. I've looked at data series a lot and there is simply no clear sign in the data that convicts human beings of being significant contributors to global warming. If they do have an effect it is small. One of the clear markers that the whole thing is a scam is the character assassination of their opposition and their blatant manipulation and cherry picking of data. Those are clear signs of agenda driven science. It's a fraud.

No comments:

Post a Comment