Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Have I Mentioned Before that Liberals Are Liars?

SEE HERE Here's another case in point. The capacity of the liberal-progressive mind for distorting and lying about reality is quite beyond belief. I run into it all the time because I find young people in particular telling me how things were and are, referring usually to events that happened before they were born and that I lived through and experienced. Some of the most egregious involved the Vietnam war. Others involve the Reagan administration and what Reagan did and believed. I'm always amazed at how convinced young people can be about events that happened before they were born when most of them can't even tell you what the issues were.

It is stunning how effective the rewriting of history can be. Every time I encounter this phenomenon I think about George Orwell's "1984" and "Animal Farm" and realize just how prescient he was. We live in a world that is trying to recapitulate the failed experiments of the 1920's and 1930's. What is scarier is that they don't even understand for the most part that that is what they are doing.

LIBERAL PROGRESSIVE CRITIQUE

2 comments:

  1. The Left must constantly revise history because it never passes a good judgment on their ideas.

    d(^_^)b
    http://libertyatstake.blogspot.com/
    "Because the Only Good Progressive is a Failed Progressive"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately the judgment of history is often delayed by the delusional power of the moment.

    ReplyDelete