Friday, May 2, 2014

You Didn't Think Notre Dame Was A Catholic Institution Supporting Morality Did You?

SEE HERE  Well you'd be wrong.  Notre Dame has been supporting anti-Catholic immorality for years and this is just one more instance of shutting down legitimate speech on campus.  I wouldn't send any of my children to Notre Dame, although now they're too old to be in college anyway.  It does recall Bishop Fulton J. Sheen's remark at the 1976 41st Eucharistic Congress, I was sitting in the stadium where the mass was concelebrated by a zillion bishops who looked rather uncomfortable when he said,"Parents don't send your children to Catholic colleges where they will lose their faith but to secular colleges where they will have to defend it."  (that's not an exact quote ... I don't remember exactly how he said it and trying to google it I've not found anything that sounds quite right.  I'd like to find a transcript of what he said.  But the sentiment is right.)  Here's an example of how Notre Dame defends the faith. (Yeah I'm being sarcastic.)  The Zeitgeist is pervasive and deadly.  Satan was a liar from the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment