Thursday, May 1, 2014

The Price Of Ideology

SEE HERE  This seems pretty stupid to me, but that's just me I guess.  So this character Donald Sterling makes some private racist remarks that his girlfriend records and that go viral and so UCLA gives back significant grant money offered by his foundation for kidney cancer research, money that over the next seven years would have totaled about $3 million dollars.  Does this mean I'm supposed to be impressed by UCLA or just think they are pretty stupid.  If I was suffering from kidney cancer (not that you last long with that) I'd put them in the stupid column.  Let's see how this is supposed to work:  You don't like what someone says so you turn down money he offers for a good cause.  Does that really make sense?  Only to liberals.

No comments:

Post a Comment