Thursday, January 14, 2010

CR/Z Coming In 2011


I was in love with my CR/X for a long time. Right now I'm driving a Mitsubishi Eclipse (2006) pearly gray, great car. But I still have a soft spot in my heart for my old CR/X which is now being driven by one of my grandchildren. Want to see it? HERE IT IS

I'm not too sure about this CR/Z. It's a hybrid after all and I'm not convinced that hybrids are all they are cracked up to be. They are part of this nonsense about global warming after all and that is really nonsense. Why you should buy an extra expensive car that is more complex, harder to maintain, and likely puts more dangerous stuff into the environment when it is recycled than any existing car is quite beyond me. Still I loved my CR/X and I want to take a look at this new Honda creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment