Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My Wife Will Like This


Sometimes you just need a good laugh. I laughed a lot at this one. My wife will identify. She says I need supervision at the grocery store or I'll buy the whole place. That's not true of course. I don't have enough money to buy the whole place. I just like to try new things that I have not tried before. She's more of a safe eater. Eating things you already know about means you'll never be disappointed, and besides she hates garlic and garlic is one of those things that some people put in food and don't mention. Anyway, this piece was one I thought she'd like and she comes around my blog now and then to make sure I'm not making an absolute fool of myself. I think she thinks that all men need good female supervision. She's probably right too given some of the things men get to doing on their own. Make up your own list.

No comments:

Post a Comment