Friday, June 11, 2010

I Think There's a Pattern Here ... Oh Yeah, the Blame Game!

SEE HERE This is really interesting because it shows how far our president is from true leadership. It's a real shame and I'm not sure how you get this way. I suppose that it might come from a sort of gang mentality. "Oh Guido, it's all over for you!" But it certainly doesn't come from a culture of problem solving. I knew a manager one time who acted this way. Everything was who can I blame? Who can I threaten? Needlesstosay noone wanted to work for him and no one went out of their way to help him either, except to avoid working for him. Our president exhibits that kind of behavior from what I see and that is a real shame. You don't get the best solutions from a rule of fear and a culture of punishment. HERE'S ANOTHER

No comments:

Post a Comment