Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Thomas Sowell with Random Ruminations

SEE HERE I think Thomas Sowell is very contemplative and this set of random thoughts points up many of the reasons why I think that. Has anyone else pointed out how ironic it is that there is a great rush of condemnation when Israel enforces a blockade and 9 people die but almost a total lack of outrage at North Korea torpedoing an South Korean vessel and killing 46 sailors. I've just come back from the Sub School graduation of my son. I think the outrage should be at least as great perhaps greater because I think Israel is in the right. The Palestinian cause is phony baloney concocted in the intervening sixty some years since Israel became a state by the callous behavior of the surrounding Arab states who want a perpetual crisis in the area as an excuse to constantly attack Israel.

No comments:

Post a Comment