Thursday, June 10, 2010

Obama Theme Song

Barry was just being, you know, presidential when he said "A month ago I was meeting with fishermen down there, standing in the rain talking about what a potential crisis this could be. And I don't sit around just talking to experts because this is a college seminar, we talk to these folks because they potentially have the best answers, so I know whose ass to kick."
I am just so relieved to have a president who knows whose ass to kiss, ur kick. My that is so reassuring. I don't think I could sleep at night without knowing that the NIC was out there discovering whose ass needed licking, ur kicking. Could someone buy the president a little class. It wouldn't take too much to get him from total idiot to just marginally idiotic.

No comments:

Post a Comment