Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Sarah Palin Difference: A Real Person! Fancy That!

SEE HERE There seems to be something about Sarah Palin that frightens those inside the beltway folks half to death. It doesn't even seem to matter if they are on the left of the Demon-crat persuasion or on the right of the pseudo-Conservative or pretend to be sophisticated Washingtonians persuasion. Both ends of the spectrum just can't abide Sarah Palin. Well that piques my curiosity. Anyone that can generate that reaction just by being pretty and pretty direct and plain spoken has my attention. I've thought about it a bit and I think the problem is all these plastic coated phonies are just plain uncomfortable when someone who's comfortable in her own skin shows up, especially if she's Conservative and pretty. Ann Coulter drives everyone nuts too, although in Ann's case it's intentional. Sarah drives'em all nuts just being a real person. It makes you realize how few "real people" are in politics. They are all packaged and spin doctored into something artificial. I'm so tired of packaged people I could just spit. "Here's looking at you kid."

No comments:

Post a Comment