Sunday, February 14, 2010

Defining Conservatism: Jonathan Krohn


SEE HERE If Barack Obama is an idiot leftist then Jonathan Krohn is a prodigious conservative prodigy at 14 he has written a short book on conservatism and wowed such old political hands as William Bennett. He's been calling Bennett's radio show since he was ten. I picked up a copy of his book just because I thought it was remarkable that such a young man would have written a book at all, and while I've not finished (got it day before yesterday) I'm already impressed that he's a sound thinker. I think we'll be seeing more of him.

Here's the airheads' reaction ... ridicule is the answer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdIz_NbUpHA

Interesting critique by a couple of airheads. Listen to the substance they bring up ... obviously its just conservative nutjobs. Actually I'm reading his book. These two probably can't read.

No comments:

Post a Comment