Monday, January 24, 2011

Santorum Puts It On the Line: Who Decides Who Are People and Who Are Not People?

SEE HERE The liberal elites in the country are without moral content. They are posturers and frauds. I've often heard people criticized for being "opportunists" which seems to be a characterization of someone as talking views and positions because they make some goal of the moment more likely of achievement, but if the goals change so do the views and positions. Liberals are distinctly opportunists in this sense. It is almost hysterically funny to keep track of their positions and see them change moment by moment, occasion by occasion. The question is then, why should you trust them regardless of what they say. Should the opportunity present itself they will abandon you. I lived in Minnesota for about eleven years and in Minnesota Hubert Humphrey was a big name, a famous politician. Hubert was known for telling people what he thought they wanted to hear. I heard many stories about Hubert working a room and telling people in the room on the same occasion flatly contradictory things. But he was always goodnatured and friendly and personable.

I'm afraid that I want my politicians flat honest. I want people like Santorum and not like Humphrey. I want people of principle who flat out defend their principles and tell you that if you vote for them you're getting the whole package of principles and that they will stick by them. Those are the kind of honest men and women I want representing me. Because of that I can't abide liberals. They are all unprincipled opportunists. Now that I've grown older and watched for so long, I know that and I don't like it. A baby is a baby no matter how small and liberals have no principles, none at all.

While we're talking about liberal hypocrisy and opportunism, perhaps we should CHECK OUT this example from Red State. You just can't trust those liberals unless it's to be the way Sarah Palin characterized them, "If it weren't for double standards, what standards would they have?"

No comments:

Post a Comment