Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sometimes the Paranoia Is Funny!

SEE HERE Now let's face it, everything causes global warming and now we discover that global warming makes people unstable and causes them to kill other people in Arizona. Well, that's not exactly what it says, but close enough for engineering accuracy.

THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY Attack ... attack!

The left is just insane. Everything links up in their fevered imagination and leads to all sorts of nightmares and it's all due to those awful right wing folks who should just shut up and pay their taxes and let the leftists do whatever they want with all the money they keep raking in.

But this really is the limit. I don't know how much of this is true. I really can't imagine a whole bunch of loons getting after even global warming alarmist "scientists." Don't loonies have something better to do? Sometimes I think you shouldn't be able to print something unless you have at least some solid evidence to put up, sort of a certification thing. I'm glad I'm not as paranoid as the left. I wouldn't want to go around being afraid of the boogie-man or the climate pseudo-scientists. I'm most saner then that. I reserve my fear for people who actually have power, like the out of control runaway spending the government is doing which may destroy my retirement when I was hoping to have at least a few years of peace and contemplation to work just on stuff I want to work on and not all the stuff other people want me to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment