Thursday, November 28, 2013

The Way Liberals Think ... Well "Think" Is An Exaggeration!

SEE HERE  I really couldn't believe the email that popped into my email box a couple of days ago with a model Thanksgiving dialogue across the Thanksgiving table to defend ObamaCare to my "Republican grandad."  Actually in my immediate family there are no DemonRATS ... we pride ourselves on having brains.  We have occasionally inherited some from the extended family but we keep them caged up so they won't hurt themselves.  But what low-life on the left thought this up to annoy people at Thanksgiving time?  Typical liberal stupidity maybe up a notch from usual.  You don't suppose they get even more stupid with time do you?  I mean there is a minimum of neurons and below that you stop getting more stupid and just die of neuron failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment