Monday, March 29, 2010

Help, I'm Being Attacked by a Progressive

SEE HERE ... or something. This "I'm a victim, I'm a victim ... " mantra spewed by the left is getting so customary and expected that one can hardly take it seriously anymore so Red State lampooned it today which I thought was amusing. Sure there are wackos out there, even some right wing ones, but in my life all the wackos have almost always been left wing and far left wing. I remember the Vietnam anti-war wackos, the Hippies and their get high message, the seriously wacked Green tree spikers, the Black Panthers, the crazies of every stripe that turn over cars at financial summits or light off oil wells and on and one ... they are almost all left wing and the ones that aren't have usually been entrapped by the FBI such as Ruby Ridge or Waco (BATF) and were not up to anything particularly dangerous. So when I hear this nonsense I'm definitely from Missouri. Show me the data!

No comments:

Post a Comment